1. APPLICANT applies for authorization as an Independent Distributor in JCPREMIERE's Compensation Plan Program. The application is deemed approved upon issuance of Independent Distributor Identification Number (ID-IN) and its corresponding activation code for the APPLICANT. There shall be no implied approval of application. JCPREMIERE reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason as it may deem appropriate, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the JCPREMIERE Policies and Procedures, as such now exist ormay hereafter be amended.
2. Upon issuance of ID-IN and submission of complete documents as may be required, the APPLICANT shall purchase a JCPREMIERE Product Package amounting to 8,880. A set of products shall be given to the APPLICANT. None of these items are transferrable and not convertible into cash. These items may be availed of only by the APPLICANT and shall be issued only in the name of the APPLICANT.
3. Upon receipt by JCPREMIERE of payment for JCPREMIERE Product Package, the APPLICANT shall be deemed to have completed the application stage and shall be considered as Independent Distributor by JCPREMIERE. Thereafter, the Independent Distributor shall be authorized to sell, deal with and perform all acts of Independent Distributor of JCPREMIERE products. Within five (5) days from the issuance of the ID-IN, the Independent Distributor must complete his registration as Independent Distributor thru JCPREMIERE`S website at http://www.jcpremiere.com.
4. Independent Distributor's inactive account for a period of one year shall give JCPREMIERE the right to automatically cancel or terminate his/her distributorship.
5. Independent Distributor has read and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this application form which shall likewise serve as “Distributorship Agreement” between the parties upon singing of (a) this Application Form; and (b) the JCPREMIERE Compensation Plan; (c) JCPREMIERE's Policies and Procedures, both of which are incorporated herein by reference and made a part hereof for all purposes. JCPREMIERE reserves the right to change the Compensation Plan and the Policies and Procedure in its sole discretion at any time, and Independent Distributor agrees to be bound such changes.
6. Independent Distributor is an independent contractor under the terms of this agreement and not an agent, employee, or legal representative of his/her sponsor or JCPREMIERE, and will in no way represent him/herself as such. As such, Independent Distributor has no power to bind JCPREMIERE to any obligation and APPLICANT is solely responsible for all applicable income, sales, social security, unemployment or other taxes, licenses and fee arising out of Independent Distributor activities hereunder.
7. Independent Distributor will not produce, promote, or use materials of any kind describing JCPREMIERE names, programs, and products and trademarked, copyrighted, or otherwise except as may be permitted in JCPREMIERE policies.
8. Independent Distributor shall have the duty to supervise and train any applicants that he/she may sponsor. Independent Distributor shall accurately and completely explain JCPREMIERE's program when presenting them to others.
9. The Independent Distributors undertakes to make clear and reiterate in any presentation the following: (a) that no earnings are guaranteed by JCPREMIERE or its programs; (b) no Independent Distributor will earn money solely by sponsoring; (c) commissions are based on products sales; (d) that there are no exclusive territories for Independent Distributors in the program.
10. Independent Distributor fully understands that compensation shall only be paid based sales of product packages to consumer and users as defined in the Policies and in the Company's Compensation Plan.
11. The rights granted to the Independent Distributor hereunder is not transferrable. Any sale or assignment of this Agreement or Independent Distributorship shall be void, not binding upon JCPREMIERE and shall not be honored by the latter.
12. The Independent Distributor hereby represents that he/she is of legal age, and qualified, capable and competent to undertake any of the obligations of the Independent Distributor as set forth herein and in the Policies and Procedures.
13. The Independent Distributor undertakes to keep confidential all information it obtained by reason of, arising from and in relation to JCPREMIERE's products, including sales group genealogy.
14. Venue and jurisdiction for any action pertaining to this Agreement or any disagreement or claim between the parties hereto shall be filed and heard in Makati City in the National Capital Region of the Philippines. The laws of the Philippines shall govern this Agreement.
15. JCPREMIERE reserves the right to cancel or terminate any Independent Distributor for cause as such is defined in the policies.
16. A minimum purchase of one product package is necessary to become an Independent Distributor.
17. In accordance with banking practices, checks issued to the Dealer must be claimed and negotiated within six (6) months from date of inssuance, thereafter which, the Dealer has to pay a minimal fee for check reissuances. However, if a check remains unclaimed for a period of one (1) year any amount due hereunder shall be deemed forfeited.